Private Home Care
PRIVATE HOME CARE
Private Home Care gives elderly people an alternative to moving from their home into a residential care facility.
Our Home Care service can be long term, short term, transitional, daily or weekly depending on your needs.
We provide a variety of staff and services to assist you to stay in your home –
- Registered Community Nurses – administration of medication, injections, wound management, dressings, BSL’s, catheter care, skin care and pressure area prevention.
- Assistant Nurses /Personal Carers – showering, dressing, dental hygiene, assistance with feeding, mobility.
- Domestic support – laundry, ironing, vacuuming, cleaning, meal preparation.
- Nurse Escorts to accompany you to run errands, attend medical appointments, grocery shopping.
- Private Luxury Transport Service – enjoy one on one private transport to appointments, running general day to day errands, hair or beauty appointments, visiting friends or family or attending special social events ie weddings, birthday parties. Our Private Transport Service provides a return trip from your home to the location of your choice. Additional assistance with errands or grocery shopping is available upon request.
If you or someone close to you needs some assistance on a short or long term basis we will organise a time for our Liaison Officer to visit you in your home to discuss your needs and the most suitable types of services available.
The Liaison Officer will develop a care plan specifically for your home care experience which can be reviewed or changed if you wish to increase or change the services offered to you.
Once you are happy with your personalised plan of care we will then organise the community workers to provide the necessary care and services best suited to your needs.
Our Home Care Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is on a Fee for Service basis.
For further information on our services, community staff or fees please contact our office between 9am to 5pm to speak to our staff or to arrange a home assessment visit.