We ensure all our staff are of the highest standard by following strict recruitment guidelines and screening processes.
All interested applicants are required to provide us with their qualifications and a current CV outlining their background, employment history and referees.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 months relevant employment history in Australia.
Graduates of Certificate III in Aged Care including those who have relevant overseas qualifications and experience may be eligible to apply following reference checks with Training Facilities.
All applicants must have the following documentation prior to applying:-
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Registration (RN)
- Certificate III in Aged Care (AIN)
- Certificate IV in Aged Care (AIN)
- Manual Handling Certificate/Statement
- Current First Aid Certificate/Statement
- Current Australian Federal Police clearance
- Passport / Driver’s license for identification
- Department of Immigration Visa Class/Subclass
- Immunization/Vaccination history
- Current CV (Resume)
- Hours of Service Record or Statutory Declaration (in Australia)
- 3 Work References (within Australia)
- 3 Recent Payslips (within Australia)
- 3 Passport size photos
- Bank account, Tax File number and Superannuation details
Applications take 5-7 working days to be reviewed and all applicants will be contacted regarding the outcome.
Once the above criteria is satisfied, a face to face interview will be conducted to assess the applicant’s suitability.
Please bring original documentation (for verification) as well as a photocopy of each document to your interview.